[Significance of detection]
Hyperphenylalaninemia (HPA) is the general term for clinical improvement of various phenylalanines. Classic phenylketonuria or folling's disease is a congenital disorder of phenylalanine metabolism. The cause of the disease is the lack of phenylalanine hydroxylase in the liver, which converts phenylalanine to tyrosine. Because the formation of tyrosine is blocked, phenylalanine forms phenylalanine and its derivatives through metabolic bypass. The accumulation of phenylalanine and its toxic metabolites will lead to the damage of newborn brain tissue. Phenylketonuria can lead to deafness if the infant is not diagnosed and treated with a low phenylalanine diet early in life.
960 persons / box.
The content of phenylalanine in the dry blood spot on the filter paper was quantitatively determined by this product in vitro.
1. The operation process is detailed in the instruction;
2. Pass the verification of CCD;
3. The product background noise is very low;
4. High sensitivity and specificity;
5. It can be equipped with semi-automatic and full-automatic instruments;