[Significance of detection]
G6PD enzyme catalyzes the redox reaction. The G6PD enzyme catalyzes the oxidation of G6P to 6PG, accompanied by NADP + reduction to NADPH. This is the first step in the pentose phosphate pathway and a necessary component of DNA and RNA. Patients with G6PD deficiency can lead to hemolytic anemia, possibly neonatal jaundice, abdominal and / or back pain, dizziness, headache and dyspepsia (irregular breathing), palpitation. In some cases, neonatal jaundice is severe enough to cause death or permanent nerve damage.
960 persons / box.
1. The operation process is detailed in the instruction;
2. Pass the verification of CCD;
3. The product background noise is very low;
4. High sensitivity and specificity;
5. It can be equipped with semi-automatic and full-automatic instruments;